God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1.
It just happen that I had nothing at all to pay for my children end of Secondary School form Form exams. The dead line had reached, further more my father in hospital was in a critical situation almost passing. What would do? I asked my God. I prayed. God of heaven and earth, this is your servant you have called for your service. I know all things work for good for those who trust in you. Father help me settle all these bills. Do not forsake me father, hear my cry and prayer. I prayed, Father do not take his soul this time but wait until I finish paying for my children exams fees plus school fees and also help me in getting money for paying all bills.
Surely God is able he did it. I trust in him always.
Pastor Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment