Hi friend,
Thank you so much for visiting my web site. I know we have reached this far because of your prayers and support.
I love my lord Jesus Christ as my personal savor and that is why given all my life in serving Him for what He has done especially in my life. Am glad because my name is written in the book of life. For I know that one day I will meet Him in heaven and rejoice together.
I am a servant of God serving His people here in Kenya Africa. With a ministry by name FRIENDS OF JESUS.
There is a lot of things we do here in Kenya.
- Serving the little one. We have a school that cater for the children in slums of Nairobi by name Sarah Junior school
- Up in the rural with another school for the little one . New Hope Kids
- serving the aged widow in rural
- Bible college Deep Spring Bible college
- Evangelism and Youth ministries
There is another thing that I would like to request you my friend.
Would you like to send your support to our ministry. I know this will be a great help to our ministry that is growing.
You can only do this by writing to
Pastor Mike to tell you how you can do it
this is my email
friendsofjesusministries@yahoo.com
God bless you
Pastor Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment