Saturday, 21 July 2012

Suppport Pastor Mike' Programs in Kenya

Hi friends,
This is Pastor Mike speaking to you in a humble heart from Kenya, I  hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for being my friend, I thank God for His divine intervention of making us friends for His glory.
Brother and sister, I have one request to make before you this moment, this is whether you would like to partner with us in this our ministries. You can do that by praying for us just one day in a week, participating in our activities, sending your donation of any kind may it be financially or services.
Friends of Jesus Ministries has the following activities. Please be part of one if you can. These are:-
- School: Children aged from 3 years onwards
- Sunday school
- Youth Ministries,
- Women Ministries
-Seminars and open air, door to door evangelism and conferences.
If you would like to be part of this ministries would you kindly write to us using the following email for details now.
  - friendsofjesusministries@yahoo.com
  - igunza2012@gmail.com
God bless you as you so much
Pastor Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment